Blue Heron is a Las Vegas based, family-owned, high-end custom home builder. From architecture to interior design, Blue Heron has a full range of build and design services to accommodate each clients’ needs and visions of their future homes. They believe building a home should be a seamless process, and pride themselves on client experience, and being the one industry expert that can make their clients’ dreams a reality.
Blue Heron is the recipient of over 30 prestigious awards, including the Las Vegas Parade of Homes: Best Builder as well as the Best Green Built Home. They were also selected by the National Association of Homebuilders to serve as the Architect, Interior Designer and Builder of the 30th Anniversary New American Home showcased at the International Builders Show in 2013. They were selected again for all three categories for the 2015 New American Home.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure an overwhelmingly positive client experience and promptly resolve client conflicts.
- Manage the day-to-day functions of the Interior Design team. Set priorities based on overall business needs. Set goals, provide direction, and follow up to ensure completion.
- Develop both departmental and interdepartmental process and procedures intended to enhance the client experience, streamline business practices, and maximize efficiency.
- Continuously refine documentation processes in terms of output, distribution, and organization.
- Manage Time Tracking process. Generate all reports monthly, distribute to the ID staff, and follow up to confirm the Monthly Client Update is being followed.
- Generate and update all internal estimating workbooks.
- Foster strong working interdepartmental relationships, particularly with Architecture, Purchasing, and Construction. Break down departmental barriers and promote a sense of teamwork.
- Assist ID and Purchasing in reviewing all ID related bids to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Foster strong vendor relationships. Identify and qualify potential new trade partners. Work with partners to verify the accuracy of their bids and act as an intermediary when questions arise.
- Oversee the ALL aspects of the Options Program for Pre-Designed Custom Communities. Redline architectural plans; create line items for all options; ensure consistency in verbiage between IHMS, marketing collateral, pricing workbooks, and all documentation.
- Specify all product; set up and maintain PowerPoint catalog of product; and Update all documentation (floorplan templates, pricing workbooks, specifications, etc.); act as a primary resource for all aspects of the project.
What you need:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and, in particular, Excel)
- Progressive experience in managing an Interior Design team; preferably in the high end residential homebuilding industry
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented, process driven, team focused, able to independently solve problems, and dedicated to providing impeccable customer service
- Bachelor’s in Interior Design or related degree preferred
Yes, we have more benefits!
Health, Vision & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Short & Long