TalenTrust surveyed clients this spring to compile a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of +57. A best practice from the Harvard Business Review, the NPS ranges from -100 to +100, based on how respondents answer this question: How likely are you to recommend our firm to a peer?
The average NPS for recruiting firms is +11 and for consulting firms is +18. The TalenTrust team is proud to have dramatically exceeded those averages! Kuddos to our clients, team, and referral partners who have all played a part in this success.
Here are a few key comments from clients who took the Spring 2019 survey:
- I would highly recommend TalenTrust.
- We appreciate our partnership with TalenTrust. Specifically, we appreciate your responsiveness and ability to be flexible to our changing needs. We can trust our recruiting process to you and we love that!
- Excellent attention to the client. Great people, great company, great philosophy and approach.
- TalenTrust has been a good partner I really like the flat rate versus a traditional "finder's fee." We feel better about who is recommended and we don't feel pressured in our hiring.
- Your firm is engaged, wanting to understand our business and therefore our hiring needs.
- I've been very impressed with the service and the team.
- I really connected with the TT team. They have many of the same views that I do when it comes to recruiting and retention.