As 2015 draws to a close, we are pausing to reflect on how TalenTrust has grown in new and exciting ways. Our focus is always on helping our clients achieve their growth goals, but at this time of year, it feels important to celebrate our growth as well.
Year In Review
We Made the List: Inc. 5000. TalenTrust was named to the prestigious Inc. 5000 list, based on 300% revenue growth over the past three years. Our team understands the challenges and excitement of rapid growth, and is pleased to serve many clients who are also on the list. Attending the Inc. 5000 conference was a great opportunity connect with other high-growth companies and to celebrate entrepreneurs as America’s heroes.
We Expanded our Services. TalenTrust helps our clients find, keep and grow great people—guaranteed. Based on both client demand and key employment trends, our firm now offers a full suite of services in addition to our proven process for strategic recruitment. These solutions vary, depending on client needs, and include human capital planning, employee engagement surveys, employment branding, cultural assessments, and more. Our aim: solve the people puzzle with a holistic approach to human capital consulting.
We added Fantastic New Team Members. As we tell our clients, your company is only as good as the people on your team. Thankfully, we acquired quite the stellar roster of new talent during 2015. Here's a quick introduction to the new faces at TalenTrust, the people who will continue propelling us forward in 2016 and beyond.
- Staci Seward, Business Development Director. After a long and successful career in sales, with companies including AT&T, Kaiser, and Comcast, Staci joined the TalenTrust team because she loves being part of a company that offers clients solutions that have real impact on their long-term success.
- Lauren Lamb, Marketing and Communication Manager. Lauren brings valuable skills in the areas of marketing, communications, social media strategy, graphic design and event coordination.
- Amy Graham, Vice President, Client Services and Product Development. Amy is an experienced product management professional and operations leader. Known for her excellent ability to communicate with both technical and business resources as well as clients, Amy is skilled in extracting business requirements from complex business processes, and is very passionate about solving the people puzzle for a variety of clients.
- Stefanie Porter, Recruitment Services Manager. Stefanie came to TalenTrust after running her own franchise staffing firm, Nectir. As someone who was intimately acquainted with the traditional staffing model, she was drawn to TalenTrust for its innovative approach.
- Laura Richards, Recruitment Services Manager. Laura also spent years in the recruiting industry, and is thrilled to be able to draw on her experience to help with TalenTrust's revolutionary approach to developing lasting client relationships..
- Maggie Lea, Recruitment Services Coordinator. Maggie is exactly the kind of collaborative team player that every company needs. She has a diverse background in business, and she is passionate about helping companies who value their talent.
- Carl Fallon, Recruitment Services Coordinator.Carl is a customer-service expert, a skill that he was recognized for during his time at Bright Horizons. He is focused on learning about the unique needs of TalenTrust's clients and using this knowledge to help them find the right people.
- Erica Burkhart, Recruitment Services Coordinator.While Erica is not strictly new to TalenTrust (she has previously done contract work for us), we were thrilled to bring her on board in a permanent capacity in 2015. She loves that her work makes a real difference in the community by connecting amazing talent with their dream jobs.
A big thanks to all of our team members, clients, family, and friends who supported TalenTrust this year and helped foster our growth. We are ready for 2016 and all of the new opportunities it will bring, including the release of Kathleen Quinn Votaw's new book, Solve the People Puzzle. Stay tuned for more information on the book and on all of the other exciting developments at TalenTrust.